Friday 19 April 2013

Crisis of Confidence!

Its a Saturday (last week). Its 7.30 am. I had just finished feeding my daughter and put her back it bed. I was trying to sleep. (a nap really before she woke up again in about an hour). Could I sleep....NO! My mind was racing and questions that couldn't be answered where on a loop. Questions like, where else can I advertise for free? What product design to do and print next?, Will I actually make any money from this? Am I neglecting my daughter and partner? What am I doing? Can I get a holiday away from my mind?  and so on and so forth...You get the gist. So I got out my notepad and wrote down what I could. I am guessing many business people and mums have the same crisis of confidence. But I not sure I should have them so early on. Please get in touch with me if you have been in the same situation. I'm hoping this will get better. I would like to return to sleeping at night.  Running a business and a home sleep deprived is not good.
     At present I'm feeling very positive about the biz, especially since I have my prints back and they look fab, fab, fab! Launching this weekend.(Woohoo) Let us know what you think. Any feedback is most welcome.


Will the business do this?



4 comments:

  1. I'm asking these questions every day but remembering the reasons why I am starting a business from home always mean I come out with a positive mindset :-) I'm so excited for you launching this weekend! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its good to know that someone else is going mad bout stuff too. Good luck for your new biz too.

      Delete
  2. New things are always nerve-wracking but better to be asking those questions than to have not tried and asking yourself what could of been :) Best of luck on your venture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your feedback. Hopefully I'll look back on this and wonder what all the fuss was about. When I'm a successful mumpreneur lol.

      Delete