Wednesday 3 April 2013

How do I get a Work/Life balance when starting my own business?

Soooooo I've managed to leave the house after days on the computer, furiously trying to get my name out there!. Its going well, lots of support from friends and family, which I'm totally grateful for. Plus acquired some new business links, excited!. So I was lucky my partner was here over the Easter weekend to help look after my little one while I was obsessing. But he is back to work, so now what? Okay I can bash out this blog at the mo because she is sleeping. But on those days when she is cranky because of teething or unwell, what then?  I'm starting this business for a better future, but don't want to neglect her in the interim. Anyone who knows me, knows i'm quite organised. But doesn't stop me from worrying. Why do us mothers do this to ourselves? Right enough said, gonna get on with it! positive thoughts " I can do it, I can do it.. " she chants.

I got new designs and prints in the pipeline so watch this space.

Now on pininterest

love Lisa x
#mothertryingnottoriphairout
Tearing hair out

No comments:

Post a Comment